Top 11 from 2011

According to Google Analytics, my most viewed blog entries of 2011 were:


Number five puzzles me. That ironing board entry was one of my least inspired pieces, but hey, who am I to say what will generate traffic to my blog.

In addition to most of the ones in the Google list, here are 11 others, in no particular order, which I most enjoyed scribbling in 2011:

 8 - The OED

Entirely different Random Ramblings may have spoken to you. If so, jot a note in the comments section of my blog or drop me a line, because I’d love to know which one(s) tickled your fancy. If you wish, you can jog your memory by scanning through my Blog Archive (click on 2011 on the right-hand side of my blog http://liselafontaine.blogspot.com and you’ll be able to access month-by-month lists of last year’s entries).  

By the way, you helped me achieve a blogging milestone. Thanks to your collective notes and words of encouragement, I continued writing my Random Ramblings and by year’s end I had topped the 250 mark for my total blog entries. I’m lucky to have readers who are  
  

      AWESOME! 

Comments

Readers' faves

Any excuse to celebrate (my guest post on 1000 Awesome Friends)

Retweets for mental health

Ironing boards with quiet mechanisms