Finding an old haunt relatively unchanged

Certain places provide us with a true escape.

Each of us seeks out (or is drawn to) those haunts for different reasons. Perhaps you wish to recharge, need to take a walk on the wild side or crave solitude.

This week I revisited one such place – Ipperwash Beach. This beach, on the shores of Lake Huron, is a special somewhere. It sparked my early love of soft, sandy beaches and dunes.

As a child and as an adult, I have been fortunate to experience many cherished moments at Ipperwash with family, great friends, my Luv and by myself.

I rejoice whenever I return to Ipperwash and find it relatively unchanged. Seeing how it still transforms my mom makes it extra

AWESOME!

Comments

Readers' faves

Any excuse to celebrate (my guest post on 1000 Awesome Friends)

Retweets for mental health

Ironing boards with quiet mechanisms