Enticing recipes


You may not even know how to cook, but certain recipes are alluring enough to make you don an apron and get busy in the kitchen.

Maybe the recipe's title hooks you.
Or, it’s the ingredient combo. 
A tantalizing photo.
An odd, but delightful twist (e.g., graham cracker crumbs rimming a martini glass)
 
Yummmmmmmmm.
Scroll down this page for recipes and links.
(photo sources: blog.mainefoodandlifestyle.com;
Eating Well magazine; Good Life Eats blog)

Am I alone in being seduced by recipes? I doubt it.  
Enticing recipes to tease and tempt…

      AWESOME!


The following three recipes stopped me in my tracks. The first and last aren’t in the least bit healthy, which explains why I first noticed them. (What’s strange is that I’m not even a cheesecake fan, yet these two have cheesecake in their titles.) My friend Shannon described the middle recipe to me as a healthier “vehicle” for my dill dip. Thank you!
  • Chambord Black Raspberry Cheesecake Martini (recipe source: Chambord’s Facebook page)
          1 part vanilla vodka
          1 part Chambord black raspberry liqueur
          1 part heavy cream
          ½ part sour mix
          Graham cracker crumbs for rimming martini glass
          Shake liquid ingredients over ice. Strain and serve in a martini glass.
Have any recipes enticed you lately? Comment away below.

Comments

Readers' faves

Any excuse to celebrate (my guest post on 1000 Awesome Friends)

Retweets for mental health

Ironing boards with quiet mechanisms