Newly polished teeth

If it wasn’t for the importance of oral health, no one would willingly visit a dentist. Those visits are far from fun what with all the scraping, scaling, prodding, spraying, suctioning and maybe even a bit of lecturing on how often one should floss.

Apart from fighting plaque, avoiding gum disease and preventing cavities, what makes a dental appointment worthwhile is that silky clean feeling after the hygienist finishes with your teeth. You can glide your tongue across those pearly whites and everything seems incredibly smooth and fresh.

No cavities, a freebie toothbrush and floss, a toy (if you have a pediatric dentist), plus freshly polished teeth shifts the required six-month trip from the status of a chore to a small degree of

AWESOME!

Comments

  1. I'm thinking to myself "Lise must be R-E-A-L-L-Y stretched thin on blog post ideas to actual list a trip to the dentist on here. ...but then I saw Mike's cute smile photo, so you almost convinced me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Lise! I'm so excited about my cleaning scheduled for Friday. The process is no picnic, but when it's over, it's like a fresh start---a great way to start the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle: Yes, I must finally be growing up. I can write something positive about the dentist. Imagine! And yet I can still recall Dr. Wright, our pediatric dentist sitting me down to say that he could no longer have me as a patient as I was entering second-year university. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. As of Friday your smile will be even more contagious than usual, Shannon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Readers' faves

Any excuse to celebrate (my guest post on 1000 Awesome Friends)

Retweets for mental health

Ironing boards with quiet mechanisms