Words of encouragement

“Way to go!” “Keep it up!” “Awesome, girl!” “Congratulations!” “So proud of you!” "Loved today's Awesome!"

Those are powerful words. They are even stronger and very much appreciated when offered up by family and friends, which is exactly what happened after I posted and emailed yesterday’s “Awesome.”

Nearly every one of my regular readers gave me just that kind of support on Wednesday. I suspect that the very few who didn’t get in touch were those who are on unplugged vacations or who had such busy schedules that they didn’t manage to read “The first sign of results from a workout regimen.”

Thank you for the words of encouragement I received by phone, email, text, and in one case, even a comment on my blog (yay!).

Today is my first Thursday without boot camp, but the supportive words from all of you gave me the boost I needed to crawl out of bed extra early to squeeze in a great workout before heading to the office this morning.

Knowing people are cheering you on…

AWESOME!

Comments

  1. You are such an inspiration! On our last night of boot camp, I was saying that I was worried I wouldn't keep my activity level up now that the I had been released from the torture chamber. And then you go an show me how it's done! Absolutely inspirational ... motivational ... and AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY, Cindy. Once isn't a pattern, but it's a positive start.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Readers' faves

Any excuse to celebrate (my guest post on 1000 Awesome Friends)

Retweets for mental health

Ironing boards with quiet mechanisms