Reaching that point in the year when your pay cheque deductions change

I’m enjoying a Friday off, so I’m posting a new-to-my-blog Awesome, which I originally distributed via email back in May.

Reaching that point in the year when your pay cheque deductions change
Opening a paystub can become mundane. You know what to expect. More often than not, the money is already spent or set aside well before the direct deposit happens.

Then one day, you notice your take-home amount is higher than usual.

That’s right, you've reached that time of year when either the employment insurance and/or Canada Pension Plan deductions are maxed out (can’t recall which one - see how little attention I give to pay stubs).

Doesn't matter though. From here on in, each pay day will include a bit more money for you.

AWESOME!

Comments

Readers' faves

Any excuse to celebrate (my guest post on 1000 Awesome Friends)

Retweets for mental health

Ironing boards with quiet mechanisms