Tropical fish

During the next three months, hundreds of thousands of Canucks will flee long, dark days and snowstorms to seek out sunshine and warmer locales.

Aside from the weather, one of the best benefits of visiting the tropics has to be the fish. I don’t mean fish as an entrĂ©e, but rather as a fascinating diversion.

Snorkelling and scuba diving open up the underwater world to us. I dare anyone to try to forget that first time spotting a school of hundreds or thousands of colourful fish switching direction in a synchronized and swift motion.

It’s like swimming inside an episode of a nature documentary… 

       AWESOME!!! 
I'm not anywhere warm, so these are tropical fish I
spotted in the Mahogany Salon & Spa's aquarium.

Comments

Readers' faves

Any excuse to celebrate (my guest post on 1000 Awesome Friends)

Retweets for mental health

Ironing boards with quiet mechanisms