Resuming a pogonotrophy-free life

When November rolls around, organizers and participants kick the Movember campaign into high gear to raise awareness and funds for men's health.

This year, instead of merely donating to the cause, something possessed my hubby to get involved and grow a mustache. 

Eeeeek. I'm sooooo not a fan of hair sprouting from faces, especially when the person I snog is the one who takes up pogonotrophy. (Various reference sources define as pogonotrophy as the "act of cultivating, or growing and grooming, a mustache, beard, sideburns or other facial hair.")

Fortunately, December 1st brought a return to order. Bye-bye, mustachioed man; hello, handsome.

Apart from attaining campaign goals, Movember also served to make me appreciate that for 11 months of the year I share my home with a clean-shaven dude. That's right, bring on the pogonotrophy-free life.

      AWESOME!


Yes, my hubby is serving a lifetime of consecutive 11-month, pogonotrophy-free sentences. 
Here he is sporting a look I won't see until next November.

Comments

Readers' faves

Any excuse to celebrate (my guest post on 1000 Awesome Friends)

Retweets for mental health

Ironing boards with quiet mechanisms