Life-altering moments

Last Sunday marked the 10th anniversary of 9/11. Countries, communities, families and individuals held tributes and memorials to pay their respects to all who died that day and to honour everyone who took great risks to help others.  

That tragic and momentous day rocked the lives of many and it continues to touch people from all walks of life.

For today’s blog entry, I wanted to focus on moments that alter the course of your life, but for the better.

You know the ones I mean:
·        a child’s birth
·        going away for school
·        a first kiss from THE one
·       

That’s exactly what happened to me twenty years ago today, when a shy French Canadian guy kissed me in the Montréal apartment I shared with Melanie on rue de la Montagne. Who knew the world could shift in such a swift way?

Everything seems normal and routine until suddenly you veer off in the direction of another adventure. Seize those moments. They transform who you are and who you will become.

      AWESOME!

Comments

Readers' faves

Any excuse to celebrate (my guest post on 1000 Awesome Friends)

Retweets for mental health

Ironing boards with quiet mechanisms