Crossing items off to-do lists

I confess that I make lists for just about everything. My lists range from important goals and routine tasks to entirely trivial stuff.

Listmaking can help you organize thoughts, recall tasks, prioritize activities, jot down what you'll need to pack for a trip, plan for the future, keep track of accomplishments, and avoid extra trips back to the grocery store.

You can choose to use just about anything for your to-do lists. I resort to sticky notes, magnetic notepads, mobile phones, online tools (e.g., übernote, Instapaper, Evernote), monogrammed note blocks (Thank you, Melanie!), whiteboards, recycled scrap paper, etc.

While we may record our lists in different ways, chances are that we get equal satisfaction when we cross entries off or delete completed tasks.

Feel the rush; go ahead and check, check, check stuff off your lists...

      AWESOME!

If you don't have a list on the go at the moment, then you can drop by anytime to vicariously check things off with me as I make little leaps in my lofty life list.

Comments

Post a Comment

Readers' faves

Any excuse to celebrate (my guest post on 1000 Awesome Friends)

Retweets for mental health

Ironing boards with quiet mechanisms